The 10 Best Male Performance Enhancers for 2019
Health and fitness tends to go hand-to-hand in most cases. There are a number of ways that will help an individual in his or her quest to physical perfection. Some of the most common activities include running, calisthenics, jogging and weight training. For most guys, training with weights will get the job done. Genetically gifted individuals can simply look at a stack of weights, and their bodies will begin to grow. For us normal people, we may need some extra support to reach our fitness goals, and I’m not talking about sipping on the juice. Male performance enhancement the natural way is the name of the game so let’s dive a bit deeper.
Types of Training That Will Spark New Growth
First and foremost, male performance drugs or male performance pills doesn’t necessarily include synthetic testosterone or human growth hormones. There are a number of male performance enhancement products that are legal and that will serve as a catalyst for muscle growth. Yes, these extraordinary products can come in pill form. Before we get into the actual products, let’s go over some training protocols.
Our bodies tend to grow at different rates no matter the individual. Some people will grow fast while others will grow much slower, and a person’s DNA is the result of such behavior. On the other hand, doing the same exercises over and over will cause the body to reach a plateau. To spark new growth, weight trainers will need to mix things up via:
- Using lighter weight for higher reps
- Using heavier weight for low reps
- Incorporate super sets
- Implement rest-pause techniques
- And many more
The Best Male Performance Enhancer?
To simply get straight to the point, what works for me may not work as good for the next person. This notion rings true on so many levels, but there are universal-like products that generally produce great results for the majority of physically fit people. Saying that a specific product is the best male performance enhancer is simply not true, but the products in this list can be used for producing superior results.
1. Creatine is one of the most effective and popular supplements to date, and this organic compound produces an increase in energy. Thanks to producing bursts of energy, creatine is used to build skeletal muscle. This compound is generally taken before, during or after a workout. Thanks to being water soluble, creatine is shuttled throughout the body and into muscle cells. Since muscle tissue is composed of at least 70 percent water, creatine will fill up the muscle tissue causing the muscle to swell with size.
2. Tribulus terrestris is in high demand now days because this product is used for a number of health reasons. When it comes to building rock-solid muscle, tribulus can be used to naturally raise an individual’s testosterone level. Unlike synthetic-testosterone boosters, tribulus can be taken for an extended period of time without causing unwanted side-effects. Tribulus is organic, and it possesses enhancing properties that are great for building strength and muscle size, but always follow the recommended dosage.
3. Nitric oxide works great for creating skin-splitting pumps. This particular substance is known as a vasodilator. While training with weights, nitric oxide will relax the inner blood vessels causing them to dramatically swell with blood and fluids. This product definitely produces an enormous pump, which could stretch the muscle fascia for growth.
4. Whey protein is a tried-and-true organic compound that works great for building muscle. This macronutrient generally comes in shake format, but some solid foods already have protein in them, including eggs, chicken breast, lean beef and many more. Protein feeds hungry muscle tissue, which produces protein synthesis. Body builders tend to use whey protein for fast absorption right after training.
5. Glutamine is a nonessential amino acid, and it plays a critical role in repairing damaged muscle tissue. Glutamine takes recovering to the next level because it removes excess ammonia and helps regulate the body’s pH level.
6. Fish Oils work great for speeding up the recovery process as well as helping to decrease muscle soreness after training. Fish oils are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, and their anti-inflammatory attributes include an abundance of antioxidants, which will help to repair muscle-tissue tears.
7. Branched chain amino acids are known as the building blocks of all cells. These amino acids are organic, and they do a wonderful job of helping the body heal during the recovery process. If a weight trainer tears the muscle down, then BCAAs will definitely build the muscle tissue bigger and stronger over time. For 200-pound individuals, all it takes is about 9 grams of BCAAs per day to stay in an anabolic state.
8. Weight gainers can be the holy grail for those who struggle to put on weight and build muscle. These products come in a variety of tasty flavors, and they are loaded with an abundance of carbs, protein and calories. All of the healthy ingredients in weigh-gain products will supply the body with fuel and prime the body for massive growth.
9. Beta-alanine is an extraordinary amino acid that can be used to increase performance while combatting fatigue. People who are involved in high-intensity interval training have increased their body mass by taking 4 grams of beta-alanine per day. Weightlifters, wrestlers and football players are common users of this advanced amino acid. With a consistent exercise program, reports show that beta-alanine supports the building of muscle mass.
10. Casein protein can be used to provide the body with a slow drip of protein over an extended period of time. Unlike its faster counterpart whey, casein protein digests much more slowly. This particular product is generally used for overnight feeding because the body has a notion to go into a catabolic state while resting. Some people use casein protein during the day as it will suppress hunger while keeping the body in an anabolic state.
As you can see, male performance pills and male performance drugs can come in a variety of forms. By implementing any one of these substances into a training regimen, individuals will be able to build and retain muscle 24 hours a day.